Working in a shop that sells many gardening products, I decided to research the effects that gardening has on your health! Gardening helps with the following:
1. Stress relief
2. Building your immune system
3. Gives you a sense of responsibility
5. Producing healthy organic food
6. Reduces the risk of having a stroke or heart attack
7. Brain health and Alzheimer’s risk
8. Depression and mental health
Gardening is the key to a happy and healthy life 🙌🏻 fact!
"Gardening is how I relax. It's another form of creating and playing with colors" by Oscar De La Renta.